Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Facebook Addict

I’ve become a Facebook addict! I’ve resisted it for so long and now here I am with my own personal online profile. I’ve always thought that it’s such a time waster and I guess it can be especially in the early days when everything is new. I’ve realised though that it has potential in getting yourself out there especially if you’re looking for work or want to spread ideas.

I’ve created a Twitter account but I haven’t sent any messages to anyone yet.

I’ve also created a delicious account but I find it’s not intuitive. I downloaded plug ins so that I can just click on the icon and instantly it would bookmark a web page for me. But this isn’t as straightforward as I thought. Somehow I’ve figured it out in a round about way. It’s a great learning tool because it’s a fantastic way to share information.

No comments:

Post a Comment